[Python-Dev] re: for/iter poll

Greg Wilson gvwilson@ca.baltimore.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:57:05 -0500

I am teaching Python at the Space Telescope Science Institute
on Thurs/Fri this week (Feb 8-9).  There will be 20+ students
in attendance, most of whom will never have seen Python before
(although all have previous programming experience).  This is
a great opportunity to field-test new syntax for iteration,
membership tests, and the like, if interested parties can help
me put together questions.

I have set up a mailing list at: