[Python-Dev] PEPS, version control, release intervals

Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:01:06 -0500

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 04:53:00PM -0500, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
>What is the agenda for this session on Developers' Day?  Since we're
>the developers, it would be cool to know in advance.

Does the session still exist?  The brochure lists it as session D2-1,
but that's now listed as "Reworking Python's Numeric Model".  (I think
the Catalog session is pretty useless, would happily change it to be
the collab. devel. one, and would be willing to run the new session.)

>Same question
>for the Py3K session.  It seems to be the right time for figuring out
>what we need to discuss at DD.

And I'm also thinking of putting together a "Python 3000 Considered
Harmful" anti-presentation for the Py3K session... which is at the
same time as the session I'm responsible for.  <sigh>

--amk