[Python-Dev] Quick Unix work needed

Trent Mick trentm@ActiveState.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:32:34 -0800

On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 01:08:32PM +0100, M . -A . Lemburg wrote:
> Tim Peters wrote:
> >
> > Trent Mick's C API testing framework has been checked in, along with
> > everything needed to get it working on Windows:
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=101162&
> >     group_id=5470
> >
> > It still needs someone to add it to the Unixish builds.
>
> Done.

Thanks, Marc-Andre!

> > You'll know that it worked if the new std test test_capi.py succeeds.
>
> The test passes just fine... nothing much there which could fail ;-)

Granted there aren't any really useful tests in there yet but that
test_config test would have helped me when I started the Win64 port to point
out that config.h had to be changed to update SIZEOF_VOID_P. Or something
like that.

I have some other tests in my source tree that I should be able to add
sometime. We can now test some of the marshalling API (which GregS and Tim
and I discussed a lot a few months back but did not completely clean up yet).

Trent

--
Trent Mick
TrentM@ActiveState.com