[Python-Dev] Activating SF mailing lists for PEP discussion.

Ka-Ping Yee ping@lfw.org
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 11:39:30 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
> M.-A. Lemburg writes:
>  > I would appreciate if one of the Python SF admins would enable the
>  > feature and set up a mailing list for PEP 234 (iterators).
>
>   I'd be glad to set up such a list, esp. if Ping and the members of
> the existing list opt to migrate to it.  If people don't want to
> migrate, there's no need to set up a new list.
>   Ping?

Sure, that's fine.  I had my reservations about using yahoogroups
too, but since Greg had already established a list there i didn't
want to duplicate his work.  But i definitely agree that mailman
is a better option.

I've already forwarded copies of everyone's messages to yahoogroups,
but after the new list is up i can do it again.

-- ?!ng