[Python-Dev] RE: Nested scopes resolution -- you can breathe again!

Moshe Zadka moshez@zadka.site.co.il
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:52:45 +0200 (IST)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Mikael Olofsson <mikael@isy.liu.se> wrote:

> There really is a time machine. So I guess I can get the full Python 3k
> functionality by doing
>
> from __future__ import *

In Py3K from import * will be illegal, so this will unfortunately blow
up the minute the "import_star_bad" is imported.
You'll just have to try them one by one...
--
"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: No...no... no. Quicker,