[Python-Dev] nested scopes: I'm glad (+excuses)

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:04:47 +0100

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 01:42:11PM +0100, Samuele Pedroni wrote:

> I'm really glad that the holy war has come to an end, and that a technical
> solution has been found.

Same here. I really like the suggested solution, just to show that I'm not
adverse to progress per se ;) I also apologize for not thinking up something
similar, despite thinking long and hard (not to mention posting long and
especially hard ;) on the issue. I'll have to buy you all beer (or cola, or
hard liquor, whatever's your poison) next week ;-)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>