[Python-Dev] Re: Most everything is busted

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:13:12 -0500

[Barry A. Warsaw]
> There's a stupid, stupid bug in Mailman 2.0, which I've just fixed
> and (hopefully) unjammed things on the Mailman end[1].  We're still
> probably subject to the Postfix delays unfortunately; I think those
> are DNS related, and I've gotten a few other reports of DNS oddities,
> which I've forwarded off to the DC sysadmins.  I don't think that
> particular problem will be fixed until after the New Year.
>
> relax-and-enjoy-the-quiet-ly y'rs,

I would have, except you appear to have ruined it:  hundreds of msgs
disgorged overnight and into the afternoon.  And echoes of email to c.l.py
now routinely come back in minutes instead of days.

Overall, ya, I liked it better when it was broken -- jerk <wink>.

typical-user-ly y'rs  - tim