[Python-Dev] RE: [Patches] [Patch #102915] xreadlines : readlines :: xrange : range

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:46:18 -0500

[Tim]
> ... Since the real Windows experts are hanging out at ActiveState,
> I bet one of them will volunteer to do it tonight <wink>.

[Paul Prescod]
> Mark is busy tonight and the Perl guys are still recovering from
> implementing it the first time. :)

I'm delighted, then, that you have nothing better to do than tease the
decent, hard-working folks on Python-Dev!  I'll be up until about 4am --
feel free to submit your patch anytime before then.

in-a-pinch-i'll-even-accept-it-tomorrow-ly y'rs  - tim