[Python-Dev] Std tests failing, Windows: test_builtin test_charmapcodec test_pow

Neil Schemenauer nas@arctrix.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:51:16 -0800

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 01:39:20AM -0500, Tim Peters wrote:
> [NeilS]
> > If I run "regrtet test_pow" then the test fails.  It could be a
> > problem with line endings (I copied the source for a Unix CVS
> > checkout).
>
> Don't understand; e.g., "copied" what, from where to where?

I should have been clearer.  I mean the problem with rt.bat not
running test_pow.  I copied the CVS source from my Linux ext2
filesystem to a VFAT filesystem.  I was too lazy to fix the line
endings.

  Neil