[Python-Dev] inspect.py

Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:27:17 -0600 (CST)

    Ping> Sorry to bother you if you're busy -- i haven't seen any responses
    Ping> about inspect.py for a few days and wanted to know what your
    Ping> reactions were.

Fiddling code bits is not the sort of stuff I do very often, but every time
I do I wind up having to reacquaint myself with all sorts of object details
that slip out of my brain shortly after the latest need is gone.  Having a
module that hides the details seems like a good idea to me.

+1.  I vote it go into 2.1 assuming a bit for the library reference can be
written in time.

Skip