[Python-Dev] Where's Greg Ward ?

Greg Ward gward@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:42:51 -0500

On 15 January 2001, M.-A. Lemburg said:
> He seems to be offline and the people on the distutils list have some
> patches and other things which would be nice to have in distutils
> for 2.1.

Tim was right -- I'm *really* close to being back online.  Just have to
figure out why qmail's not answering port 25 and why LILO doesn't like my
newly repartitioned hard drive, and all will be well.  Oh yeah, and getting
insurance, and a credit card, and unpacking all these cardboard boxes, and
getting some furniture, ...

(If anyone is considering it, I do *not* recommend buying a new computer,
moving internationally, and getting a high speed home Internet connection
all at the same time.)

BTW I quite approve of Andrew being temporary Distutils dictator.  Should
have done it in December, but I didn't think I'd be out of commission for so
long.  Sigh.

        Greg