[Python-Dev] more unicode database changes

Fredrik Lundh fredrik@effbot.org
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:02:10 +0100

Just checked in another unicode database patch, which
saves another ~60k.  On my Windows box, the Unicode
tables are now about 200k (down from 600k in 2.0).

After this change, Modules/unicodedatabase.[ch] are no
longer used.

Since I'm on a Windows box with MSVC 5.0, I don't really
want to try removing them from the official build files. In-
stead, I've checked in empty versions of the files.

Can anyone help me get rid of all references to them from
the build files (and CVS)?

</F>

PS. btw, if my changes broke the build somewhere, let me
know asap!