[Python-Dev] CVS

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:10:36 -0400

    TW> Slightly off-topic, but I've depleted all my other sources :)
    TW> I'm trying to get CVS to give me all logentries for all
    TW> checkins in a specific branch (the 2.1.1 branch) so I can pipe
    TW> it through logmerge.

I had a lot of problems trying to do the same thing with the (slightly
misnamed) Mailman Release_2_0_1-branch.  I basically could not get CVS
to give me just the log messages for all changes to that branch.  It
would either give me nothing or give me all changes in all branches
and trunk.  It may just be a CVS bug, I dunno.  I eventually gave up.

-Barry