[Python-Dev] webbrowser.py broken on Windows; also in 2.1.1

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:18:06 +0200

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 12:30:06AM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:

> Feel free to check things into the trunk.  This close to the release,
> though, I strongly advise checking anything into the maintenance branch,
> unless you're Thomas Wouters, or one of the PythonLabs guys (Guido is able
> to make us stay up until Friday to fix anything we screw up <0.9 wink>).

And there's another reason not to check things into the maint branch unless
you know I won't (which is true only for Jack and Just :): I have a hard
enough time keeping track of all the checkins and the stuff people *want* me
to check in, without people actually checking things in themselves ;P

No harm done, this time, but it's definately something to remember for the
next branch :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>