[Python-Dev] Daily CVS snapshots

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:11:20 +0200

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." wrote:

> M.-A. Lemburg writes:
>  > Looks like the daily CVS snapshots are not working anymore:
>  >      python-20010501 tar.gz .zip
>
>   I suspect this date is tied to a furniture move at the PythonLabs
> office; Jeremy's workstation was unplugged without his assistance, and
> so things may not have come back up correctly.
>   I don't think any of us know how he has this set up off-hand.

Wouldn't it be possible to set up a CRON job on SF which takes
care of these snapshots ? I have no idea how to do this myself
(and probably don't have the necessary permissions), but since the
pep2html.py tool also uploads into the SF web-area, I suppose that
this is possible.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH