[Python-Dev] Picking on platform fmod

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:51:13 +0200

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 10:08:20AM -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
> On 28 July 2001, Tim Peters said:
> > Here's your chance to prove your favorite platform isn't a worthless pile of
> > monkey crap <wink>.  Please run the attached.  If it prints anything other
> > than

> I tried it on a 64-bit SGI box running IRIX 6.5.  It dumped core.  But
> there seem to be *lot* of problems with 2.2a1 on this platform; it died
> pretty early in the test suite.  Guess I'll go file some bug reports...

Note that I didn't see Tim asking for a test on 2.2a1, and I didn't test it
on 2.2 on all but my own Linux box. Instead, I used 2.1.1 (since I already
had binaries for all SourceForge compilefarm machines and all of our
production machines :) and Tim hasn't complained yet.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>