[Python-Dev] SourceForget Python Foundry needs help

Guido van Rossum guido@digicool.com
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:26:22 -0400

The Python Foundry at SF could use a hand.  If you're interested in
helping out, please write to Chuck Esterbrook, below!

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:12:07 -0400
From:    Chuck Esterbrook <ChuckEsterbrook@yahoo.com>
To:      guido@python.org
Subject: SourceForget Python Foundry

Hi Guido,

I'm one of the admins of the SourceForge Python Foundry. In case you're not
familiar with them, foundries are simply SF web portals centered around a
particular topic. Admins can customize the HTML text and graphics and
SourceForge stats are integrated on the side.

I haven't had much time to give the Python Foundry the attention it
deserves. I was wondering if you knew of anyone who had the inclination,
time and energy to join the Foundry as an admin and expand it.

If it becomes strong enough, we could possibly get it featured on the
sidebar of the main SF page, which would then bring more attention to
Python and its related projects.

The foundry is at:
   http://sourceforge.net/foundry/python-foundry/

- -Chuck