[Python-Dev] %b format? - 8088 like a PDP-11 I think not...

Barry Scott barry@scottb.demon.co.uk
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 00:31:51 +0100

Eric,
	As others have pointed out your time line is wrong...

		BArry
p.s.
	I'm ex-DEC and old enough to have seen the introduction of
	the 6502 (got mine at university for $25 inc postage to the U.K.),
	Z80 and VAX (worked on product for V1.0 of VMS). Also for my sins
	argued with Gordon Bell and Dave Cutler about CPU architecture.