[Python-Dev] Re: Why not Lisp-like list-related functions ?

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:57:53 -0400

[Guido]
> Maybe we also have a smaller brain than the typical Lisper -- I would
> say, that would make us more normal, and if Python caters to people
> with a closer-to-average brain size, that would mean more people will
> be able to program in Python.  History will decide...

[Andrew Kuchling]
> I thought it already has, pretty much.

OK, I've kept quiet for days, but can't bear it any longer:  Andrew, are you
waiting for someone to *force* you to immortalize this exchange in your
Python Quotes collection?  If so, the PSU knows where you liv