[Python-Dev] CML2 compiler speedup

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:36:17 +0100

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 10:02:43AM -0800, John Aycock wrote:

> I would like all the parts of an alternation A|B|C to be searched for
> at the same time (my assumption is that they aren't currently).  And
> I'd also love a flag that would disable "first then longest" semantics
> in favor of always taking the longest match.

While on that subject.... Is there an easy way to get all the occurances of
a repeating group ? I wanted to do something like 'foo(bar|baz)+' and be
able to retrieve all matches of the group. I fixed it differently now, but I
kept wondering why that wasn't possible.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>