[Python-Dev] Sourceforge FAQ

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 00:58:40 +0100

On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 06:49:22PM -0500, Tim Peters wrote:

> I'm always amused that Unix users never allow the limitations of their tools
> to convince them to do something obvious instead.

What would be the obvious thing ? Just check it in ? :-)
Note that CVS's dinkytoy attitude did prompt several people to do the
obvious thing: they started to rewrite it from scratch. Greg Stein jumped in
with those people to help them out on the touch infrastructure decisions,
which is why one of my *other* posts that mentioned CVS did a <wink GregS>
;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>