[Python-Dev] booted from sourceforge

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:45:57 +0100

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 03:37:59PM +0100, Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> attempts to access the python project, the tracker (etc) results in:

>     You don't have permission to access <whatever> on this server.

> is it just me?

I noticed this yesterday as well, but only for a few minutes. I wasn't on SF
for long, though, so I might have hit it again if I'd tried once more. I
suspect they are/were commissioning a new (set of) webserver(s) in the pool,
and they screwed up the permissions.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>