[Python-Dev] PEP 6 cleanup

aahz@pobox.com (Aahz Maruch) aahz@pobox.com (Aahz Maruch)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:35:55 -0800 (PST)

Now that Moshe has agreed to be Patch Czar for 2.0.1, I'd like some
clarification/advice on a couple of issues before I release the next
draft:

Issues To Be Resolved

    What is the equivalent of python-dev for people who are responsible
    for maintaining Python?  (Aahz proposes either python-patch or
    python-maint, hosted at either python.org or xs4all.net.)

    Does SourceForge make it possible to maintain both separate and
    combined bug lists for multiple forks?  If not, how do we mark bugs
    fixed in different forks?  (Simplest is to simply generate a new bug
    for each fork that it gets fixed in, referring back to the main bug
    number for details.)