[Python-Dev] Moving MacPython to sourceforge

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Tue, 8 May 2001 17:52:49 +0200

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 04:07:39PM +0200, Jack Jansen wrote:

[ Jack wants to add the +/- 1000 extra files from the MacPython source tree
  to the Python CVS repository ]

> It's actually 830 files. This is 320 .py files (130 in Lib, the rest in
> Tools/scripts/etc) 120 .c/.h files, 110 XML and exp files (for the build
> system), 30 resource files and then assorted things (html documentation,
> scripts to drive the distribution builder, etc).

I'd say merge it. If there had been decent CVS clients for the mac when you
started, those files would have been in the CVS tree already.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>