[Python-Dev] Homepage

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 10 May 2001 11:31:38 +0200

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 07:12:20PM +0200, Samuele Pedroni wrote:

> Set s=CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
> Set t=s.GetNameSpace("MAPI")
> Set u=t.GetDefaultFolder(6)

[..]

> Set u=t.GetDefaultFolder(3)

I know it's off-topic, but Greg started it! ;-) Does anyone know which
folders those two 'GetDefaultFolder' statements open ? I suspect it's
sent-mail and trash, or some such, but I don't know enough about Outlook to
know if it even *has* sent-mail and trash folders :)

Thanx for sending it through, Samuele, it was fun reading, and useful to our
helpdesk (especially the fact that it only sends out mails once, even though
it starts the porn page every time, and that it doesn't do anything harmful
at all.)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>