[Python-Dev] RE: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Modules spam.c,1.1.2.3,1.1.2.4

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Mon, 14 May 2001 23:53:38 -0400

Tim Peters <tim.one@home.com>:
>              Many solicitations to help foreign nationals move large sums of
> money out of their country have gotten through, along with a number of
> intriguing promises that I can easily increase the size of my penis -- like I
> have any need for either of those <wink>.

What we should truly fear is the prospect that you might increase the size
of your <wink>.

"The state calls its own violence `law', but that of the individual `crime'"
	-- Max Stirner