[Python-Dev] Python 2.1.1

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 22:46:30 -0400

    ESR> Before you could say "plot complication" I was materializing
    ESR> in the Hyraxeum -- damn near nose-to-trunk with the High
    ESR> Pachyderm himself, as it turned out, who was getting wound up
    ESR> to try out his newest human-goad on a mahout they had just
    ESR> captured from the Fortified Cities.

That big self-important elephant wasn't named Puffy the Frog by any
chance, was he?  Did he taste vaguely lemony?  If so, he's got a lot
of nerve calling himself the "High Pachyderm"!  Quite a lofty title
for one who's skin is stretched to just this side of its tensile
breaking point.

Sure, I know ol' Puffy, had a few binges with the old goat myself.
You just don't want to be near him when the stray micro-meteor happens
to pierce his dermis.  Much, MUCH messier than eight crates of cornbob
filled to the brim with radioactive gorilla poop, I can assure you!

now-where'd-i-leave-my-medication?-ly y'rs,
-Barry