[Python-Dev] RE: test_file failing on Windows

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:52:32 -0500

[Tim]
> We already have NO_FOPEN_ERRNO; the comment says "Metroworks
> [sic] only".

[Jack Jansen]
> You're absolutely right. And I know it, I wrote it:-)
>
> I'll try to turn my brain ON before posting in the future,

See, that's the difference between you and Guido:  you apologize, while
Guido would imply (if not claim outright) that this was an instance of his
time machine at work.  So you come off looking like a klutz, where Guido
would have exploited it to enhance his reputation as a Living God <wink>.

admiring-the-perfidious-dutch-and-their-nefarious-schemes-ly y'rs  - tim