[Python-Dev] Branch created for Python 2.2 beta 2

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:21:12 -0500

Hi all,

I've just created the branch for Python 2.2 beta 2, tagged as
r22b2-branch.  As usual there's also a tag on the trunk tagged as
r22b2-fork.

Just a reminder that no checkins should be committed on the branch,
without checking with me first (except for Tim and Fred, of course ;).
You can continue to make commits on the trunk, but if the change
should be merged into the branch, please include a note in your commit
log message.

I've been out of touch with my email for most of today due to network
problems, so I'll be catching up on stuff tomorrow.  I still plan on
making the 2.2b2 release tomorrow.

Cheers,
-Barry