[Python-Dev] ArtifactFile: I can't change my patch files

James C. Ahlstrom jim@interet.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:07:03 -0500

I am trying to replace files in my patch #483466, but
I am getting

  File delete: ArtifactFile: Permission Denied

on SourceForge.  If I need to be a member of the Python
project to do this, could someone please add me?  Or
tell me what's wrong?

The new files implement the changes to sys.path[0]
that we have been discussing.  I still need to make
further changes to import.c so that "" and relative
paths are handled.  So don't install this patch yet,
but look it over for problems if you want.

Jim