[Python-Dev] Demo/dns

Greg Ward gward@python.net
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:54:17 -0400

Demo/dns is pretty old, and has been superseded by Anthony Baxter's
pydns project on SourceForge.  At the very least, Demo/dns/README should
point to
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydns
instead of Anthony's old page for this project (dead URL).

More radically, we could delete all the code in Demo/dns, and just leave
behind a little README pointing at Anthony's project.  I've *just*
checked out his code, haven't dug in seriously yet, so I don't know if
this is a good idea yet.

Opinions?  If I hear nothing, I'll just fix the URL in the README.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - Unix nerd                                   gward@python.net
http://starship.python.net/~gward/