[Python-Dev] Crude Python->Parrot compiler

Ask Bjoern Hansen ask@valueclick.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> > Question for Guido and Simon: Should I check this into sandbox/ in the
> > Python CVS tree, or do you want to pull it into the Parrot CVS?  I'd
> > like to have it in a public CVS tree someplace, preferably one where I
> > have checkin privileges.  sandbox/ is fine with me.
>
> If Simon can give you write access in a corner of the Parrot tree,
> that might be the best solution; if not, sandbox is fine with me too.

I didn't see Simon follow up on this.  I would think that we can get
Andrew an account.  Andrew, sign up for an account at
http://dev.perl.org/auth/account, then if Simon will just say the
word I can flip the bits to give you commit access to
parrot/languages/python/ or something like that. :-)

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/         !try; do();
more than a billion impressions per week, http://valueclick.com