[Python-Dev] Re: python/dist/src/Objects complexobject.c,2.42,2.43

Billy G. Allie bga@mug.org
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 23:07:27 -0400

--==_Exmh_530291580P

"Martin v. Loewis" wrote:
> > What's the plan for removing this stuff again when UnixWare fixes
> > their bugs?
>
> There is no plan for that at the moment. Please have a look at
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=5470&atid=305470&func=detail&aid=450
> 710
>
> for prior discussion on the matter; the submitter has considered
> coming up with an autoconf bug test for the problem, but hasn't
> followed up with that - testing for the system apparently turned out
> to be the easier route.

Easier only in that I am a beginner when it comes to using autoconf.  If
someone can point me in the right direction, I will work on such a test.  I
also try to keep current on patches with UnixWare.  If I find that the bug has
been fixed, I can back out the SCO specific changes.

--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126|