[Python-Dev] Deprecating C APIs (Use of PyArg_NoArgs())

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:46:26 -0500

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

> I seriously think that we should install a set of common third party
> extensions somewhere to that we can easily check usage of the APIs in
> the outside world, e.g. take the packages Aahz collected recently and
> unzip them to some directory on python.org. A grep would then quickly
> produce proof of "common" usage.

In case anyone wants to take up MAL's idea, here's an alphabetical list
of all the extensions I recognized in that thread:

4Suite
calldll
Gadfly
HTMLgen
mxODBC
NumPy
piddle
PIL
PyGame
PyOpenGL
PythonCard
SWIG
win32all
wxPython
ZODB
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

Why is this newsgroup different from all other newsgroups?