[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Misc NEWS,1.146.2.9,1.146.2.10

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:39:01 -0500

Tim Peters writes:
 > A reminder that if that's all there is to it, it's more efficient for one of
 > the PLabs guys to do it (at least one of us will be involved anyway, and

For the docs, I'll plan on doing an HTML-only release, similar to the
recent 2.2p1 package.  The only real reason to do that is that the PEP
links changed, but there's only one in that version of the
documentation.  It makes sense to update the online material, but it
makes no difference for the typeset versions.  The other changes are
pretty minor, at best.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>