[Python-Dev] New canonical location for PEPs

Sean Reifschneider jafo-python-dev@tummy.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:01:28 -0700

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 08:00:30PM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
>Yes, I know - while it solves this aspect of the problem, it isn't
>really simple, either.

I wouldn't call it overly complex...  I'd be happy to help with getting it
set up.

>It may be that he has done something *like* you propose. However, I
>still doubt that you could do *exactly* that.

The important thing is the end result.  I admitted that I really don't know
the details of CVS use in this way, and that was the best I could find
through 15 minutes of hunting on google and in the man page.  I don't know
the exact mechanism used in the case I cited, but I'll see if I can find
it.

Sean
--
 A ship in port is safe, but that is not what ships are for.
                 -- Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper