[Python-Dev] ANN: Pyrex - a language for writing Python extension modules

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 00:09:00 -0700

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 06:52:10PM +1200, Greg Ewing wrote:
>Folks here may be interested in my latest
>project: A new language specially designed for
>writing Python extension modules.

Neat!  Looks like a pretty slick way of making C modules...

A couple of things:

   My system preferred "#!/usr/bin/env python" instead of "#!/bin/env
   python" in pyrexc.

   A link to where you can find Plex would be nice on the main Pyrex page.

Sean
--
 "8 out of 10 Starships that took the Folger's challenge didn't know they
 weren't using Dilithium Crystals."  -- Sean and Anne being silly one night.