[Python-Dev] Python sidebar for Mozilla/Netscape

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 23:28:14 -0500

    SM> I just love it when I visit a website and it tells me that my
    SM> browser is "too old" for its advanced features (Opera 6.0 beta
    SM> 1)...

When you're bored, try proxying through junkbuster, which lies about
your browser id.  Shut off cookies, Java, and Javascript.  Then hunt
around for sites that don't work.  Email their webmasters and tell
them that because of your disability you're forced to use a
simplified, non-standard browser, and if they want to comply with the
ADA they'd better make their sites work for folks like you.  Don't
tell them that your disability is that you're a bass player <wink -
that one's for Tim>.

-Barry