[Python-Dev] New canonical location for PEPs

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
05 Apr 2002 08:32:31 +0200

Adrian Aichner <adrian@xemacs.org> writes:

> Hi Martin, where does it say it's disabled or wouldn't work.

In CVSROOT/commit-trigger, it says

##### Updating xemacs@shell2 is currently broken.
# for trigger_id in xemacs@shell2.sourceforge.net; do
# for trigger_id in adrian@sunsite.dk; do
# for trigger_id in xemacweb@www.xemacs.org; do
# Sourceforge is updated via cvs-commit-trigger-command on www.xemacs.org.
# echo "AUTOMATIC WEBSITE UPDATE IS CURRENTLY BROKEN."

I couldn't tell what the status of updates to SF is; it says twice
that things are broken, but atleast on of them is clearly commented
out.

> Try a commit-trigger based on ours in combination with an adjusted
> authorized_keys entry similar to the one above.

I see. So you are forking the cvs update into the background. If that
works fine for you, I see whether I can make it to work for us as well.

Thanks a lot,

Martin