[Python-Dev] Python sidebar for Mozilla/Netscape

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
08 Apr 2002 11:10:15 +0100

Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com> writes:

> Also, if you notice their links, they redirect through Google
> itself:
>
>     http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=1&q=http://www.python.org/&e=921
>
> (I don't think they used to do this, but I'm not certain.)

They did way back when it was google.stanford.edu, then they stopped,
and now they've started again.  No idea why, of course.

Cheers,
M.

--
  ROOSTA:  Ever since you arrived on this planet last night you've
           been going round telling people that you're Zaphod