[Python-Dev] 2.2.1 release mechanics

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 17:09:48 -0400

[Michael Hudson]
>> April 10 ~1200 GMT: release ends
>>
>>                     By now, F, T & J have done their bits, uploaded
>>                     files to creosote and sf (or pointed me to where I
>>                     can get them), etc.

[Fred]
> Are we still on target for this?

I expect so, but it's gotten confused.  Since I got up today <wink>,

+ I'm building a 2.1.3 Windows installer too.

+ I believe we're no longer uploading anything to SF, although I'm
  not sure Michael and Anthony both believe that.

+ A very recent msg from Guido said we were releasing 2.2.1 today
  too, which is ahead of Michael's schedule (in response to the
  2.1.3 Windows semi-surprise, I had intended to push 2.2.1 Windows
  off to Tuesday night).