[Python-Dev] 2.2.1 is on the move.

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
09 Apr 2002 13:00:11 +0100

Michael Hudson <mwh@python.net> writes:

> For clarity, here's how the next few hours go.  All times GMT.
>
> 12:00 I declare the branch to be good, cut a tarball for you and leave it
>       in creosote.python.org:~mwh/Python-2.2.1.tar.gz

This is now.  I've tagged (r221) the tree and put a tarball in my home
dir on creosote.

e7012d611602b62e36073c2fd02396a3  Python-2.2.1.tgz

I reserve the right to move the tag later, but I really hope I don't
have to.

> ~16:00 Fred finishes the docs and leaves a pile of files scattered all
>        over creosote.

You next :)

Time to start poking around pydotorg...

Cheers,
M.

--
  Any form of evilness that can be detected without *too* much effort
  is worth it...  I have no idea what kind of evil we're looking for