[Python-Dev] Re: PEP Politics (was Re: Re: Stability and change)

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:42:26 -0400

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> > I don't think the comp.lang.python crowd represents a large part
> > of the current user base...
>
> Maybe I should stop posting PEPs to c.l.py, and tell them that if they
> want a say in the future of the language, they should subscribe to
> python-dev?

Do you really want Paul Rubin on this mailing list?  How about at least
trying my suggestion that wording a PEP differently might make a
difference?
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"There are times when effort is important and necessary, but this should
not be taken as any kind of moral imperative."  --jdecker