[Python-Dev] Developer resources (was Re: Stability and change)

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:52:03 -0400

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002, Tim Peters wrote:

>>> See?  That proves my theory. :-)
>>
>> And how is that "a problem"?  Are you worried about hordes of people
>> descending on Starship?
>
> Guido was making a joke.  I laughed.  You should too.

Ah, that famous Dutch humor.  It was clear that the line with the smiley
was a joke, not so clear that "the problem" was a joke; I therefore
responded seriously.  And yes, I did make a point of laughing this time
around.
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"There are times when effort is important and necessary, but this should
not be taken as any kind of moral imperative."  --jdecker