[Python-Dev] RELEASED: Python 2.2.1

Trent Mick trentm@ActiveState.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:59:42 -0700

It might be nice to move the 'r221' CVS tag further along the
'release22-maint' branch. The tree at the current 'r221' location fails
to build the docs with the following:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `whatsnew/whatsnew22.tex', needed by `html/whatsnew/whatsnew22.html'.  Stop.

'whatsnew22.tex' was added after the tag.

Thoughts?

Trent

[Michael Hudson wrote]