[Python-Dev] Re: Stability and change

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen@xemacs.org
11 Apr 2002 12:50:19 +0900

>>>>> "aahz" == aahz  <aahz@pythoncraft.com> writes:

    aahz> <nod> I'll make that part of the Developer's Guide?  Or a
    aahz> separate link off the main page?

I favor the separate link.  (1) It attracts the attention of the
excessively modest who would never consider themselves <harrumph>
"developers."  (2) It gives a status boost to people who often will go
many releases without making a bug report, and tend to feel that what
they're doing is "no big deal."  But aggregated over scores of
downloads, it is.