[Python-Dev] SF training wheels?

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:46:15 -0400

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> Aahz <aahz@pythoncraft.com> writes:
>>
>> Thoughts?  Did I miss an existing SF project?
>
> For testing SF, I normally use one of the projects that I "own"; a
> project where not too many people are affected if something breaks.

<nod>  If I owned any projects, I'd probably have done that, yeah.

> If you don't have such a project yet, I could make you an admin of the
> ipars project.

That's an option, of course, but I figured it might make sense to have a
SF project devoted specifically to learning how to use SF; the only
question is whether we want to make it Python-specific.
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"I disrespectfully agree."  --SJM