[Python-Dev] Porting bug fixes (was A "new" kind of leak)

Gustavo Niemeyer niemeyer@conectiva.com
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:28:44 -0300

Hi Michael!

> There may be a way around this... thinking aloud, I could subscribe
> say mwh-busybee@python.net to -checkins which I could get qmail to run
> through a script that would scan the checkin message for a key phrase
> ("bugfix" suggests itself) and drop the message on the floor if it
> doesn't contain the phrase and put it into an appropriate gnus folder
> if it does...

Helping you to think aloud <wink>, these lines in .procmailrc are enough
for this:

:0 B
* !bugfix
/dev/null

:0
bugfixes

I'm just not sure how gnus store its mail. If it's a maildir, you
have append a "/" to the "bugfixes" above, or "/.", if it's MH.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer

[ 2AAC 7928 0FBF 0299 5EB5  60E2 2253 B29A 6664 3A0C ]