[Python-Dev] Building on Windows (was Re: A "new" kind of leak)

Neil Schemenauer nas@python.ca
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:48:37 -0700

Tim Peters wrote:
> The automation I've written beyond that is unique to me (which isn't
> good), and relies on batch run-capture-parse facilities supplied by my
> editor (which is worse, since I'm its only known user <wink>).

Source Insight?  I tried it out yesterday.  It looks pretty cool.  If
they ported it to Linux (Qt?) I would consider spending the $250 for it.
Unfortunately it crashes under the latest version of Wine.  I'm going to
have to look at cscope one of these days.

   Neil