[Python-Dev] autoheader warning for WITH_UNIVERSAL_NEWLINES

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:33:08 +0200

On Friday, April 19, 2002, at 10:27 , Martin v. Loewis wrote:

> Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl> writes:
>
>> You're right, so all isn't lost. Now the only prooblem is that the
>> order of the defines in pyconfig.h.in has changed again:-(
>
> Why is that a problem (even if just the only one)?

Because I'll be doing a diff of Mac/Include/pyconfig.h with
pyconfig.h.in  and filling in the correct values for any new defines
that have popped up (plus removing ones that have disappeared, etc).

So now I'll first have to reorder Mac/Include/pyconfig.h to match
pyconfig.h.in. But that should be a once-only issue (although for some
reason this "once-only" thing has been happening each year or so, in the
past...)
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -